The Bailey/Howe Library provides ten group study rooms to currently enrolled UVM students, faculty, and staff. Group study rooms are equiped with large monitors, whiteboards, and computers. Most have additional data and power jacks for up to six laptops. The group study rooms are designed to serve as a place for users to engage in collaborative work in small groups, watch videos, and hold meetings.
- Group study rooms are designated for group work, not individual study. A minimum of two individuals must be present to check out a room. Both users must provide a valid UVM ID.
- Rooms may be checked out on the spot or booked up to two weeks in advance. Expect room bookings to fill up around the mid-term and final exam periods.
- Reservations are limited to 2 hours total per group per day.
- A group that is more than ten minutes late forfeits the reservation.
- Groups are welcome to renew the room they are using if there is not an upcoming reservation and there is another room available at that time.
- Please report any broken or missing equipment immediately.
- Want to book a room with your mobile device? Download Rhume to book group study rooms, create study groups, and find open spaces. Click here for more information and download the app.